Thursday, September 30, 2010

Apples: Teachers Best Friend or Doctor Repellent?

          Okay so todays topic is are apples a teachers best friend or are they a doctor repellent. Okay this topic came about today when i was sitting in chemistry class and the lady sitting across from me was eating apple slices. This instantly made me think of two different things. First was "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" this is a phrase i am pretty sure everyone with ears has heard atleast once or twice. The other thing that popped into my mind was giving your teacher and apple which is something everyone has probably heard of also. I knew that i had to do my blog tonight so it instantly popped into my mind that this is what i should do my blog on. So the big question we must ask ourselves is are apples a TEACHERS BEST FRIEND
or DOCTOR REPELLENT
Ok so i don't know about you but i have eaten plenty of apples in my life and i have still seen many doctors which leads me to believe that all my life i have been told a lie. An apple a day really does not keep that doctor away so all these years everyone who have been told that has really been told a lie. But i have seen many teachers who are happy to get apples which mean the apple must be a TEACHERS BEST FRIEND and not a doctor repellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment